SUBSCRIBE MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

7 New Rules to Reach $5k Per Month

 

My goal is to create $5k+ per month by the end of 2024. (And help you do it too!)

Here are 7 new rules I came up with to get there:

  1. Always follow my passion, excitement, and curiosity. This will lead to the exact path I need to be on.
  2. Be 100% solo. I work when and where I want.
  3. Create mini money-making assets following in the footsteps of Jamie Northrup — Minimalist Hustler, J.R. HEIMBIGNER, and others. Set them up for as much passive income as possible. (Books, ebooks, printables, etc.)
  4. Get obsessed with people’s problems. Solve those problems with my mini assets.
  5. Affirm often: “I will only make $5k per month by the end of the year.” Using “only” reduces the importance and makes it easier to achieve in the mind.
  6. Don’t sell. Lead people to what they want. And do that with the next step…
  7. Create as much free content as possible. Give away the farm as Mark Thompson says, then let people find the rest of my products from there.

Did you know I also share short lists of links to everything I learn about creating $5k+ per month in this mini newsletter? →…

Comments